Supplying the energy industry
NOV Wilson (formerly CE Franklin) specializes in distributing more than 25,000 types of pipe, valves, flanges, fittings, production equipment, tubular products and other general industrial supplies, sourced from over 2,000 suppliers to Canadian industrial clients, mostly in the oil and gas sector. In addition to oil and gas producers, we serve the oil sands, midstream, refining, petrochemical and non-oilfield related industries.
Our industry leading distribution network ensures our more than 3,000 customers receive the right materials where and when they need them, and for the best value. Our Edmonton Distribution Centre is the heart of our distribution system, and maximizes our ability to provide our customers with enhanced product choice, delivery effectiveness and competitive pricing.
On May 30, 2012, CE Franklin announced that it had entered into an arrangement agreement with a wholly owned National Oilwell Varco, Inc. ("NOV") subsidiary, NOV Distribution Services ULC ("NDS"), pursuant to which, NDS agreed to acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of CE Franklin for consideration of CAD$12.75 in cash per Common Share.
National Oilwell Varco is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, the provision of oilfield services, and supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Integrity We adhere to the highest ethical standards.
- Credibility We say what we mean and do what we say.
- Performance We are committed to excellence in everything we do; we strive for continuous improvement; we are passionate about exceeding expectations.
- Teamwork We achieve success by working as a team.
- Service Ethic We are driven by the needs of our customers, both external and internal; they are met by interested, competent, passionate individuals. Our success depends upon that of our customers.
- Trust We trust, respect and support each other and we strive to earn the trust of our colleagues and partners
- Responsibility We take responsibility as individuals and as teams for our actions and we hold ourselves accountable.
- Community We belong and contribute to the communities that we operate within through our actions and commitment to safety, our environmental responsibility and our personal involvement.
Shared SuccessProviding superior customer service Service with the personal touch remains our priority at NOV Wilson. No matter how customers contact us, over the phone, in person, or through Online Purchasing, we offer the highest level of customer service, the quickest and most efficient access to products, at competitive prices.
Accessing the globe NOV Wilson's head office is in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, but with our online capabilities, our products can be accessed over the Internet from around the world.
Our goal remains to strengthen shareholder value by building an efficient and service-oriented international company with a dominant market share.